Sep 26, 2009

My first post


After a few months of contemplating a new blog, I finally gave in. I decided to make a blog that focused purely on this new event in my life. My wedding. It will be a few years in the making, but I already feel I need an outlet. I have so many ideas, expectations, plans and I still have so much time to wait. I also thought it would be nice to be able to go back after the event and see everything that went into it.
I don’t know who would want to look at this site, so that is one thing I have going for me in regards to this blog. No pressure to write for an audience. Just use it as an outlet. I will admit, in the past, I tried to write for an audience and it was too much. That is right when I lose interest in blogging. I think the longest I kept a blog was about 2 years.
So if you are reading this, welcome. I hope you enjoy reading about the planning process of this exciting event. If you aren’t reading this, well…..you can’t see this then. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment