Oct 1, 2009

My Dress...


Lately, my mind drifts off into girly bliss and I think of pretty pretty dresses. I think I have in mind what I am looking for in regards to a dress. First off, I know I should go with an A-line, because of my shape. Yes, I have been watching “Say Yes To The Dress”. Secondly, I would like some sort of sleeve action going on. My arms aren’t as slim as I would like for me to feel comfortable in a sleeveless gown. Lastly, I am in love with the look of corded lace. I had no clue what it was called before today. It just reminds me of a latin/Mediterranean feel and I heart that very much.
Photobucket
I obviously photoshopped this to what I envision it would look like after all alterations would be made. I don’t know if I will change my mind on this dress later. I doubt I would because I am TOTALLY in love with it now, but if I do, I am sure it will be very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment