Speaking of weddings, I never posted about Kyle's sister's wedding. This thing was absolutely gorgeous! Things that made it amazing to me:
The treatment of the guests-
The resort we stayed at during the wedding weekend was so luxourious. I don't think I ever imagined a po'dunk like me staying at a place like this.




The location-
From the moment I saw the chapel, I knew no one will ever have as beautiful as a wedding as this. It is totally true. I will not be able to obtain anything close to this.


The reception-
It was amazing. Give me good food and you have my vote! I also loved how intimate it was. Just overall a great atmosphere.




The friend's of the couple were hilarious-
I think it was this wedding that made me really see, it is the people involved in the wedding that does make it a party. Our friends are fun and I think it will be great to be surrounded by them. I felt like Andrea and Jeremy felt that way as well.

The love-
You can't forget what a wedding is all about. The love. It is the most important part in throwing a perfect wedding. I felt it and it was amazing.


Now, Kyle and I aren't very lovely dovey people, but I sure hope on our day, that is what our guests will feel. The love :)


So on the 600th day, I am able to reflect back on every wedding we attended. I learned alittle bit about what we want in ours at every wedding, but I think it was this event that helped me the most. In the midst of the chaos and the family drama, it all came together perfectly. I think that might be my mantra when it is my turn for the chaos and family drama.
It will all turn out alright...as long as there is love.

No comments:
Post a Comment