Apr 25, 2010

Photographer

So, on our 500 day till the wedding anniversary (yes...I'm a goob), I decided to contact some of the folks on our list for photography. Once I got the quotes, it really sealed the deal. We are going with Kyle's favorites. You really must look them up! They do some great work.

Studio 222.

Now, I was in love with another group, but it just wasn't in the budget. Studio 222 is out of our budget too, but not by much. The more I look at their site and past photos, I feel ever more certain of this decision. We aren't going to make it official until after our Disney trip, because once we go, this will help us decide more on how many hours we will need photography.

Our original idea (to save money) was to do a morning ceremony and a lunch reception. This would save us over $2000. However, I, wanting a Dessert Party, added to the difficulty. We either don't photograph the dessert party or we push up everything to the afternoon/early evening. If we do the first option, it doesn't hurt us besides the fact we won't have amazing photos of fireworks and sugary goodness being consumed. If we do the second one, then we will not save 2,000. It is a tough call. I think the trip will help us see what is important.

No matter what we do, I was just pumped we made a decision on which photographer we want to go with. So go go go, look them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment