Jan 19, 2010

Dances of others...

Yesterday was Martin Luther King Jr. day and I spent most of that day lounging around, engrossed in wedding things. Infact, I was shocked when I looked at the clock and four hours had passed and I forgot to eat dinner!

A good chunk of my time was spent looking at other couple's first dances on youtube. When I brought up the question to Kyle on Sunday, I mentioned that slow dances aren't really our thing and I am strong in the fact, our wedding should represent us. For those that know me, I am a dancing machine!

You know that person you find dancing in the grocery store? That is me. I love to have personal dance parties and often don't need a willing partner. Kyle, wasn't a dancing machine at first, but I think he realized how much fun it is and can now let it rip!

Dancing fools or not, I hope we are able to find something that suits us and is something a bit original. In the meantime I can watch videos and go, "Why didn't I think of that?" and "Why didn't we get married before them so we could have beaten them to the punch?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know me, you know I say this every time this song comes on, "Oh SNAP! This is my JAM!"

The Evolution of Dance for the win!

I absolutely loved the robot and flashdance sequence!

Yay to Grease!

Crazy....Nice.

I remember my dad doing funny dances, like the pants dance he created, but I don't think he would be up for performing them infront of others. Either way, this was cute!

Yay to youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment