Jan 26, 2010

I am a DisneyBride with flower girl status!

So I finally signed up for a wedding forum. Yes, I just creeped around Disboards.com, never was a member. I just felt I wasn't capable of being active, because everytime I would go there, I am just overwhelmed with threads that I spend hours just reading. That leaves me zero time to formulate my own questions or comments.

What site did I sign up for then? DisneyBrides.com of course.

So far, I haven't had much time to read or explore with my workout regimine eating up a good chunk of my free time, but I am liking what I am seeing. I hope to explore more later today after my video taping. Uploading takes a while and forces me to sit at my computer for hours while it does.

Did I mention I edit videos? It use to be my career and a dental office in town found out this ability. They enlisted in my help and I use those funds to pay for wedding stuff, like my dress :) It is a win win for everyone involved.

So today I have one of those to shoot. It will be about root canals. OOOOOO.... Seriously though, I think root canals are pretty bad ass. You have to understand it to appreciate it. However, very boring to watch and most people cringe when you mention it. I have a challenge on my hands with this video!

But yes, I am excited about becoming a member and love how the site pushes you to post if you want to remain a member. It is a nice deterrent for posting laziness. Either way, I hope my love for DisneyBrides never ceases and even after the wedding, I am able to help others with questions and tips so they can have an amazing wedding.....just like mine :) So DisneyBrides.com, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment