Jan 24, 2010

The ying to my yang...

So I had a wonderful evening with Kyle last night.

We went ice skating and ended it with a trip to TGIFridays, which provided yummy leftovers for today. Lately, he has been studying his butt off for his board exam. I seriously can't wait for his exam to be over with!

Nights like last night have been rare since Christmas, so any quality time I can get with him is always appreciated. The few hours we spent hanging out just remind me, it may be stressful and rough right now, but I get to spend the rest of my life with him! And he is a willing participant of that!

Cheesy I know, but seriously. He is the funnest person I know! Who else would joke with me about taking out people at the skating rink? Who else would eagerly split my food with me? Who else would share my strange sense of humor?

Speaking of fun, his sister got her professional pictures back. Yes, the amazing pictures I posted earlier were taken by Kyle and I. We have mad skills. Among her GORGEOUS pictures were these two gems. I HAD to post them.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

That picture of the shrimp was totally not rehearsed, nor did we know what the other was doing in the picture. This is what I am talking about. Not only are we absolutely cute together, but also we have a similar sense of humor.

Because of this evening, I thought it might be nice to post the story of how Kyle and I met/began dating. However, I didn't realize the story would be so long. On Microsoft Word, it is two pages long and I am cutting out details. It was a year in the making; of course there would be plenty to tell.

I am determined to finish the story, and perhaps get Kyle's perspective and will post it along with the amazing engagement story. Just something for any reader out there to keep checking this blog for ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment