Feb 7, 2010

Distracted, but on track!


My other blog (Run Rabbit Run) has been quite the distraction. I have been posting regularly about my goals, all while ignoring this precious blog. I am so sorry engagedmouseinthehouse! I am so sorry! I will work on it, I swear!

Even though I have been distracted, wedding thoughts have not left my mind. I have been researching furiously and even broached some topics with my lovely fiance. On top of all that, I have managed to book a vacation. Yes, we are booking our next Disney trip as we speak!

We realized how important it is to us to visit the wedding venues before coming to a decision in September. We invited along two of Kyle's best friends and yes, I will be surrounded by three males. I have no idea what I was thinking when I agreed to it, but I'm sure it will be fun. When it isn't, I'll just stop by the France Pavillion ;)

So, 5/2/10- 5/6/10, we will be in the happiest place on Earth! Besides three days of fun and a "taking care of business" day, we will be celebrating Kyle's birthday all week long! Yes, his birthday is 5/6. How awesome is that? I am already thinking of ideas...mwahaha!

Thanks to this trip, I now have an updated sense of determination to give this blog as much energy as my fitness/goals blog. You will definitely see more posts. All in all, the next few months should be exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment