Feb 9, 2010

Taking care of business (every day)!

I have booked the flights! I snagged an amazing deal through Delta and am pumped. I saved us $70 each in the process. My travel agent just finalized our Disney reservation as well! All I am waiting on is a response from Kristi at Disney Fairytale Weddings. How awesome is that? Can you tell I am excited?

So, as I said before, during this trip we are checking out venues. Kristi provided a list of locations and they all look amazing. It will be a tough decisions. I haven't showed Kyle the list or pictures yet, but once I do, I will post what his list is. So far, this is mine-

My favorite's for ceremony locations are:
- Disney's Wedding Pavilion
- BoardWalk's Sea Breeze Point
- Grand Floridian's Beach
- Epcot's Italy Courtyard

I would have placed Magic Kingdom on this list, but our wedding budget is 15,000-20,000. Holding a ceremony near the castle costs $25,000. That is just the ceremony! Unless I win the lottery in the next year, this ain't happenin'. It is a shame. Cheesy or not, I heart castles.

My favorite's for reception locations are:
- BoardWalk's Atlantic Dance Hall
- Contemporary's California Grill
- Grand Floridian's Citricos
- Grand Floridian's Narcoossees

I would've provided pictures, but every site that has great images copyrighted them. Sadly, you will have to either google the names yourself or wait until May. Once we have this trip, you'll be bombarded by pictures. I promise you that!

Next entry will be on my new desire for a dessert party. I would write about it in this entry, but it is bedtime. Night blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment