Feb 10, 2010

Ooo...pretty!

Okay. I lied. The next entry will not be about dessert parties, but about pretty things I want!

I have recently found this amazing site called etsy.com. For those not familiar, it is a site where creative people sell their crafty creations. Wow, lots of c words in that sentence. Now this site is massive. I have spent hours on there before without putting a dent into some of their categories of items. So, now I just click on links for etsy sellers that are mentioned in blogs or tweets. Saves me time hunting pretty things.

So here are my recent loves, all in my wedding colors of course!
*PLEASE click on the "Available from..." to visit the shops that sell these gorgeous creations. If you happen to buy one and send it to me, so be it ;)*


Available from Mikiye                      Available from lolainlace

Available from PoleStar                  Available from belcanto                Available from ModDotTextiles


Aren't they gorgeous? If only my paycheck allowed me to go on etsy spending sprees.

No comments:

Post a Comment