With my Run Rabbit Run blog, I felt too much is happening that I am overwhelmed. On the total opposite spectrum is this blog, where I felt there wasn't anything happening that was worthy to post about. When I think about it, there is plenty happening to post here and then I feel overwhelmed again. I just don't know if blogging is for me. I am just too unstable emotionally :D
Moving on! Here is the most recent thing I am working on. The Engagement Photoshoot!
The setting. I don't know why I don't have many pictures of the U.P., so imagine this with fall colors.

As for the dress, I went home last weekend and snagged my Mom's wedding dress! I don't have a slip yet, so I can't post a picture of me in it, but here is a picture of it on the hanger and the detailing. I would include a picture of my mom in it, so you can get a better idea of what it looks like on a person, but not sure if she would be kosher with that.I absolutely love this dress. To me, this dress symbolizes love. It just seems only fitting to have it play a part in my wedding too. I also plan to wear it at the rehearsal dinner. To be honest, part of me is debating this. I don't want to spill food on it! And....with me, food will be spilt. Maybe I should wear a poncho with it?
For accessories, I am thinking this...

1.Hair Bow at Urban Outfitters 2. Betsy Johnson at Von Maur 3.Disney Couture at Amazon.com 4. Jeffery Campbell at Urban Outfitters
For now, I must save up so I can buy those pretties. The earrings are $30 and the necklace is $50. Not much, but I don't think I will be buying the shoes. Those alone are $128. Ouch! They are just an inspiration I think. Something cute and brown like that will suffice.
As for Kyle, he is currently in love with his new brown jeans and cute creme color shirt. I figured that this would pair nicely with my outfit. I think keeping neutral earthy colors will make us stand out in pictures that will be filled with bright autumn colors.
There ya go. What I am thinking about currently.


No comments:
Post a Comment